Can I get a revised tourist card because I spelled my son's last name incorrectly and did not catch the error before I paid for it.

  • 1
  • Pregunta
  • Actualizado Hace 2 años
  • Resueltas
Archivado y cerrado

Esta conversación ya no está abierta a comentarios o respuestas y ya no es visible para los miembros de la comunidad.

Tourist Card No. 9407170815142601166517 is for Kevin Roberts but the LAST NAME on the tourist card is RO. Can this be changed or do I have to purchase a new one since it will not match the last name on his passport.
Foto de  Julie Roberts

Julie Roberts

  • 0 mensajes
  • 0 Me gusta de la respuesta

Publicado Hace 2 años

  • 1
Foto de  Juan Encarnación Báez

Juan Encarnación Báez

  • 1315 mensajes
  • 987 Me gusta de la respuesta
Your case must be evaluated by a staff authorized by the Internal Revenue Service, please contact them through the email account:
Foto de  EYAA

EYAA, Employee

  • 1855 mensajes
  • 404 Me gusta de la respuesta
Respuesta oficial
In attention to your concern we inform you that, no matter that the name or surname of your child is badly written on the tourist card, this will not bring you inconveniences when entering the Dominican territory. The important thing is that you buy the card and deliver it printed to the staff in charge. Enjoy your stay in our country.
Foto de  Devorah Velazquez

Devorah Velazquez

  • 2113 mensajes
  • 239 Me gusta de la respuesta
¿I can do a trip with another name por surname, I mean, with an error in my name?

Esta conversación ya no está abierta a comentarios o respuestas.